Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Hats are like anything else in life; if you want them to look good, you'll have to care for them.
- If inner cloth or straw becomes dirty, wipe with damp cloth and pat dry.
- Be aware that once a straw hat gets too wet, the straw will most likely swell and alter the original form of your hat. Avoid direct contact with water.
- Front Patch with Inner Cloth Design
- Anit-Corrosive Drawstring Eyelets
- Adjustable Drawstring with Finished Tips
- Inner Cloth Offers Increased UV Resistance (UPF 50+)
- Hemlock Hat Co. Side Tag