Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Perforated side panels allow increased breathability, while shock-absorbing enhancements create a comfortable sole for all-day wear.
Enjoying the essence of the ocean from the deck of a boat creates an entirely new experience – one you'll want to relive again and again. A salty mist carries the scent of the sea on the air, as you hear the soothing sound of waves lapping against your boat's hull. You watch as foam forms on distant breakers as they swell with the changing tides. If you're lucky, maybe you catch a glimpse of dolphins surfacing. Enjoy this experience all day long in the comfort of the Billfish 3-Eye Boat Shoe from Sperry.
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction and padded tongue for durable comfort
- Genuine all leather upper allows for years of wear
- 360° lacing system™ with rust proof eyelets for a secure fit
- Air-mesh upper panels for cool, breathable comfort around the foot
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Molded EVA cushion midsole for all-day, under-foot comfort
- Non-marking, rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ for ultimate wet / dry traction